Let us know how you want to
stay in touch with Trucost.
Incorporating Physical Risk in TCFD Portfolio Climate Reporting
The taskforce for climate related financial disclosures (TCFD) has highlighted that physical risk can have significant financial implications for companies and investors.
As the significance of physical risk and its impact has increased, Trucost is launching a new physical risk dataset and portfolio analysis to support TCFD reporting for investors and corporates.
Join our panel of experts to hear more detail around the following:
· How and what risks of climate change (such as droughts, heatwaves and hurricanes) present for corporates and investors?
· What are the potential trade-offs between transition risks associated with strong climate action and the physical risks associated with weak climate action?
· Climate related business risks vary significantly depending on the region, company, and asset.
· Climate issues vary significantly by company. This creates an opportunity for companies to benchmark their climate competitiveness and communicate to investors.
· Climate issues vary significantly within a company’s portfolio of assets. Companies can future proof their business strategies by understanding assets with outsized risk or opportunity. Companies can prioritize their investments in risk mitigation, insurance and defences in areas with greatest risk.
Date: Tuesday, Oct 1, 2019
Time: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm GMT
Can’t attend? Register and we’ll send you the recording afterwards.