INTRODUCTION TO HALOPHYTES!!
Courtesy of Scientific American
Ethical Markets has been promoting these nutritious salt loving plans grown in 22 countries on unused or degraded lands without pesticides or fertilizers, irrigated only with saltwater.
Green Transition Scoreboard®
“Transitioning to Science-Based Investing” (2019-2020)
Ethical Markets TV
Dr. Hazel Henderson and colleague NASA Chief Scientist Dennis Bushnell
These halophytes (quinoa now in supermarkets, China’s salt tolerant rice & Salicornia soon appearing in diets around the world). A delicious bean similar to the soybean family, many sample recipes and gourmet chefs!
- How ocean vegetables could help tackle the global food crisis May 31, 2022
- Researchers make Synthetic Starch out of Carbon Dioxide October 17, 2021
- The other COP meeting October 10, 2021
- Cultivating Food Sovereignty Through Regenerative Ocean Farming October 10, 2021
- Halophytes: How To Solve The Land, Water, Food, Energy & Climate Emergency While Generating Wealth September 28, 2021
- Scientific Panel’s Scoping Report Instructive for Global Food Systems Transformation September 27, 2021
- Can You Fight Climate Change With What You Eat? September 23, 2021
- Food Experts’ Expectations for Global Food Systems Transformation September 21, 2021
- Performance versus sustainability is a false choice! September 13, 2021
- Reduce methane or face climate catastrophe, scientists warn August 13, 2021