INTRODUCTION TO HALOPHYTES!!
Courtesy of Scientific American
Ethical Markets has been promoting these nutritious salt loving plans grown in 22 countries on unused or degraded lands without pesticides or fertilizers, irrigated only with saltwater.
Green Transition Scoreboard®
“Transitioning to Science-Based Investing” (2019-2020)
Ethical Markets TV
Dr. Hazel Henderson and colleague NASA Chief Scientist Dennis Bushnell
These halophytes (quinoa now in supermarkets, China’s salt tolerant rice & Salicornia soon appearing in diets around the world). A delicious bean similar to the soybean family, many sample recipes and gourmet chefs!
- Obituary-Yuan Longping June 19, 2021
- Invitation: Rethinking Protein Conference, 3 June May 7, 2021
- from Crunchbase; alt protein/plant-based food startup R&D and investment increase April 29, 2021
- Exciting Kelp Update from 2040 April 22, 2021
- ESA and FAO unite to tackle food security and more April 21, 2021
- Halophytes for Social and Environmental Justice-By Tori Martin February 18, 2021
- Investment in Land Restoration: New Perspectives with Special Reference to Australia February 16, 2021
- Climate/ Ecosystem Mitigation/ Remediation – Role of Halophytes February 1, 2021
- Earth: The water planet, by Hazel Henderson January 5, 2021
- This new kelp burger is even more sustainable than plant-based burgers December 2, 2020