INTRODUCTION TO HALOPHYTES!!
Courtesy of Scientific American
Ethical Markets has been promoting these nutritious salt loving plans grown in 22 countries on unused or degraded lands without pesticides or fertilizers, irrigated only with saltwater.
Green Transition Scoreboard®
“Transitioning to Science-Based Investing” (2019-2020)
Ethical Markets TV
Dr. Hazel Henderson and colleague NASA Chief Scientist Dennis Bushnell
These halophytes (quinoa now in supermarkets, China’s salt tolerant rice & Salicornia soon appearing in diets around the world). A delicious bean similar to the soybean family, many sample recipes and gourmet chefs!
- Halophytes for Social and Environmental Justice-By Tori Martin February 18, 2021
- Investment in Land Restoration: New Perspectives with Special Reference to Australia February 16, 2021
- Climate/ Ecosystem Mitigation/ Remediation – Role of Halophytes February 1, 2021
- Earth: The water planet, by Hazel Henderson January 5, 2021
- This new kelp burger is even more sustainable than plant-based burgers December 2, 2020
- How do systems change? August 27, 2020
- Think Covid-19 Disrupted the Food Chain? Wait and See What Climate Change Will Do August 17, 2020
- Greening The Global Food System-Video August 10, 2020
- Agriculture in the Negev: Today’s Desert Pioneers July 10, 2020
- Innovators are turning to the sea to tackle food security June 23, 2020