LAST CHANCE TO REGISTER FOR LENDIT 2013!
Learn from recognized industry leaders how P2P & online lending are transforming global banking!
The Inaugural LendIt Conference is the must-attend event for all fund managers, asset allocators, family offices, venture capitalists and individual investors seeking to capitalize on the rapid transformation of the credit markets.
Online lending seeks to exploit the structural mispricing and funding inefficiencies in the traditional banking sector. Through the use of technology, online lenders are able to compress the cost of originating, servicing, and funding traditional loans. As a result, borrowers receive a lower interest rate while lenders receive a very attractive rate of return. Online lending marketplaces have emerged globally for personal loans, student loans, small business loans, and auto loans. With interest rates at all-time lows and big banks hording cash, online lending marketplaces have tapped into a variety of investor sources ranging from large pension funds all the way down to self-directed individual investors.
The LendIt Conference will feature a powerful lineup of keynote presentations, interactive panel discussions, educational workshops, exclusive networking as well as an exhibit hall comprised of leading and emerging online lending companies.
Key discussion points will include:
- Market Analysis – A Global Overview of the Online Lending Market
- Global Opportunities in Consumer, Student, and Small Business Lending
- Using Big Data to Improve Credit Underwriting
- How the US Government is Helping to Shape the Industry
- Why Leading VCs are Funding Online Lending Platforms & Big Data Providers
- How Wealth Managers are Creating New Yield-Based Investment Products
- Using Self-Directed IRAs to invest Tax-Free in Online Lending
Conference details including our impressive speaker line-up can be found at www.lendit.co
***Fund managers interested in paying for their admission ticket with soft-dollars, should contact [email protected]