After a year-long hiatus, the Financial Transparency Coalition’s (formerly the Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development) newsletter is back! In our newsletter you will find updates on our organization, policy work, press, resources, and upcoming events.
In this edition, you can read brief summaries of:
- The FTC’s Coordinating Committee expansion
- The date and location of the FTC’s 2014 annual conference, co-hosted by LATINDAD
- The participation of FTC members Pooja Rangaprasad, from the Centre for Budget and Governance Accountability, and Maggie Murphy, from Transparency International, in the Civil Society 20 forum, and how you can have your voice heard
- Global Witness’ Charmain Gooch’s TED Prize win and how you can take part in the campaign to end annonymous companies
- Resources including Global Financial Integrity’s annual report on illicit financial flows, Christian Aid and Tax Justice Network-Africa’s report “Africa Rising?: Inequalities and the essential role of fair taxation”, and Tax Justice Network’s App and TaxCast
- Our Coalition’s voice in the global media, including Eurodad’s thoughts on the European Parliament’s backing of public registers in EuropeanVoice
To read these updates and more, click here to download our newsletter.
The Financial Transparency Coalition team