The lived experiences of these two global icons, and self described “mischievous brothers,” serve as a profound example of the power of Joy in the face of adversity. They teach us that Joy is an essential key to meeting the many ordinary and profound challenges we now face, individually and collectively.
The summit will include a free screening of Mission: JOY — the laugh-out-loud funny documentary that shares the magical friendship, practical wisdom, and historic final in-person meeting of the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Tutu — as well as inspiring and practical sessions with 30+ speakers.
The summit November 13-16, will explore:
- Practices to transform stress, anxiety, grief, depression, despair, isolation, challenging emotions, and difficulty
- Practical tools to cultivate well-being, connection, love, compassion, and Joy
- The relationship between Joy and sorrow (they’re not opposites)
- Joy as a “clean fuel” to power transformative action
- Ubuntu, Interconnection, and Compassion as essential keys to healing our planet and creating a good future
- A special keynote with His Holiness the Dalai Lama
- Live interactive workshops and musical performances
More than ever, the world needs each of us to tap into the innate love, compassion, and Joy that the Dalai Lama and Archbishop Tutu remind us are at the core of our beings.
Come for 1 session or all 20+ and join the celebration and exploration.