Hosted in coordination with:
House and Senate Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Caucuses
Business Council for Sustainable Energy and Environmental and Energy Study Institute
In its seventh year, the BloombergNEF (BNEF) and Business Council for Sustainable Energy (BCSE) 2019 Sustainable Energy in America Factbook provides new industry information and trends for the U.S. energy economy, with an in-depth look at the energy efficiency, natural gas, and renewable energy sectors, as well as emerging areas such as energy storage and sustainable transportation.
Join a panel of executives from BCSE member companies and analysts from BNEF to learn about current market trends for the renewable energy, energy efficiency and natural gas sectors and what the facts mean for our nation’s infrastructure, including answers to the following questions:
- How is the U.S. energy mix changing?
- How does sustainable energy make our infrastructure more resilient?
- How are falling technology prices of clean energy technologies impacting our power and transportation infrastructure?
- What kind of federal policy support do states and localities need especially for the transportation and industrial sectors?
- Why did U.S. greenhouse gas emissions rise in 2018?
- Who are the top buyers of clean energy and users of energy efficiency programs?
Internet Explorer users: please note that IE’s default security settings may prevent the RSVP form from appearing. Should that be the case, please try using a different browser. We apologize for the inconvenience.