- Free Webinar – Sustainability Reporting Supports Bottomline
- Urban Centers need Sustainability Practitioners
- Spring Training
- CSE partners
Sustainability Reporting supports bottom line:
lessons for corporate strategy
Webinar presented at the Conscious Business World Summit 2018
Presenters: Nikos Avlonas, President and Founder; Rosalinda Sanquiche, CSE North America
Research from the Centre for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) on 551 companies from the United States and Canada, many from the Fortune Global 500, finds that companies with the highest rankings on CSRHub had better financial performance than companies with lower rankings as indicated by revenue during the period 2014-2016.
- Reviews key findings from the Sustainability Reporting Trends in North America 2017 research.
- Identifies the environment, social and governance (ESG) criteria necessary to address the UN Sustainability Development Goals (SDGs) which 41% of businesses are expected to embed into their strategy and practices within five years.
- Discusses the use of international standards and guidelines, adding value, integrity, transparency, and reliability to reporting, using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), the most widely used guideline, as an example.
- Discusses the importance of sustainability risk assessment in decision making by corporate leadership.