The Frankfurt School – UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance (the Centre) has now released its sixth newsletter to offer a transparent look into its recent activities and international project work.
Please find attached the new issue and read about:
- The Centre’s project portfolio in the field of microfinance for ecosystem based adaptation and capacity building for MFIs in South America, Africa and Asia.
- Reviews on the recent Climate and Sustainable Energy Finance Summer Academy as well as a number of workshops organized by the Centre.
- A number of recent Centre publications.
- A brand new online course, the “Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance” – an opportunity to widen your scope and become a green energy finance expert from home. Registration is now open!
- Other Centre achievements, project updates and events.
Further Information on Centre activities can be found on the Centre’s website: http://www.fs-unep-centre.org
READ FULL ARTCLE HERE: TimeBanking Democracy (APRIL1~1x7A59A) Edgar Cahn