A compilation of Tweets gathered by Ethical Markets Media Correspondent Melanie Feliciano
- Environ Finance’s ‘Forestry, Biomass & Sustainability’ in London, May 12-13 presentation slides available @ http://tinyurl.com/3sr9tus
- “Last year DNV #ClimateChange Services had 0 investments in forestry projects.” – Andres Espejo http://bit.ly/jUl7ot
- Forestry project case studies: “We can harvest planted trees if we sell up to the ‘long-term average.'”- Nick Embden http://bit.ly/m6f5Y5
- Investments in mangroves as carbon offsets growing in Australia, Sunderbands, India. How about Florida? http://bit.ly/k4eIcR
- Planetaryskin.org – automated land change evaluation, reporting, tracking system.
- http://www.BiocarbonTracker.com uses satellite data to map ecosystems where on earth #biocarbon is stored and more.
- “We believe we can measure risks in forestry.” Phil Cottle, http://www.forestre.com
- David Ellul presents status and trends in UNECE wood energy. http://bit.ly/lttFao
- “Can biomass be diversity friendly? Yes if sources are native species and NOT monoculture plantations.” – Duncan MacQueen, IIED