The most active investors in renewable energy, cleantech and sustainability will be gathering in London on 12 February at the 5th annual LP-GP Forum: Clean Energy & Sustainability
The Forum, which is hosted by New Energy World Network and AltAssets, has effectively established itself as a pre-eminent ‘networking club’ for the industry’s leading private equity and venture capital firms, and the most active institutional investors.
It is the only event at which clean technology, renewable energy and sustainability comprise the entire agenda and gets the full attention of more than 50 institutional investors.
The agenda addresses the key issues facing the industry and aims to identify the most attractive investment opportunities in 2013 and beyond.
· Shaun Kingsbury, CEO, Green Investment Bank
· Jon Moulton, Chairman, Better Capital; Greensphere Capital
· Ludo Bammens, Director of European Corporate Affairs, KKR
· Colin Campbell, Co-lead Infrastructure Partner, Zouk Capital
· Gina Domanig, Managing Partner, Emerald Technology Ventures
· Nino Tronchetti Provera, CEO, Ambienta SGR
· Tim Van Der Weide, Advisor – Responsible Investment, PGGM
· Magnus Goodlad, Head of Environmental Technology, Hermes GPE
· Dr Oliver Thalmann, Managing Partner, Aravis
Limited places remain!
Only a very limited number of places remain to attend as the Forum is proving more popular than ever. As always, the event offers a more concentrated and targeted networking opportunity than any other industry event enabling participants to share sector insights, identify the most attractive opportunities and build or enhance relationships.
Please contact me if you are interested in participating – whether as a delegate, speaker or sponsor. Be sure to confirm your place if you wish to attend ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Group Editor, AltAssets/NewNet