This is to announce the call for participation at the Global Warming and Business conference 2011(GWB11), 9th – 13th December 2011 at Kings Garden Hotel, 11, Upper Brook Street, West Central, London, W1K 6PB, United Kingdom.
GWB Conference 2011 themed mpacts of the Global Warming on Business Development”, Global Warming Policy and Markets will provide a platform to discuss the future opportunities and challenges related to the design, development and commercialization of low carbon innovation, technologies, products and services. GWB Conference 2011 will include invited and refereed papers from academics, consultants, entrepreneurs, investors, technology providers, designers, sustainability, environment and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) managers as well as other business functions. The event will be a unique learning experience, networking space and an opportunity to think. Delegates will come globally from companies, entrepreneurs, as well as academia, government and non-governmental organizations (NGOs). The conference is supported by International Advisory Board.
GWB Conference 2011 welcomes conceptual and research-based papers covering global warming, business, sustainable innovation, technology, product and service design and development. Papers focused on global warming, business solutions and sustainable innovation related to the following topics are particularly welcomed:
• Global Warming and Business
• Sustainable Environment, Health and Development
• Carbon & GHG Management
• Business Solutions
• Greenhouse Gas & Ecosystems
• Human Health In a Changing Climate
• Agricultural and Forestry Resources Management
• Clean Energy Technology
• Low GHG Transportation
• Education: Global Change & Sustainable Development
• Case studies
GWB Conference 2011 will provide a range of benefits to speakers and delegates:
• Sponsorship: Air ticket, visa fees and per diem to be covered for all qualified delegates
• Unique: Forum for new ideas and concepts
• Leading-edge: Presentations from key international researchers, practitioners and policy- makers
• Content: New research, results and thinking
• Networking: Opportunities to meet business, government and academia
• Track-record: Over 900 delegates from over 50 countries have attended previous conferences
• Established: 4th international conference
Conference papers: please email to [email protected], fax or email up to 500 words describing your proposed paper by 11th November, 2011. The paper will then be sent to the Advisory Board for evaluation and authors will be given feedback on or before 18th November, 2011. The highest rated papers will be invited to present at the conference. Please only submit abstracts if you have registered for the conference. Registration is free of charge for participants from developing countries.
For more information on GWB Conference 2011 please contact:
Dr Peter Mansfield
42 Fleet Street,
London EC4Y 1BT, UK.
Tel: +44-702-409-9744 , +44-702-409-4408
Email: [email protected]