Green Energy for a Green Economy
Tue. 19 June: 17:30 – 19:00
Hear about tools to monitor progress and identify development and investment opportunities
See the results of good practices
How to assess national energy policies to ensure that they contribute to low-carbon strategies and ecodevelopment under fluctuating weather conditions.
How markets can be harnessed to promote use low-carbon, renewable energy.
How sustainable energy access and transition to renewable energy can contribute to a green economy in the South and North.
· Christine Fiebig (Facilitator)
· Maryse Labriet (ENERIS / HELIO International)
· Hazel Henderson (Ethical Markets)
· Gunnar Boye-Olesen (INFORSE-Europe)
· Raymond Myles (INFORSE-South Asia)
· Michel Takam (ADEID)
For more information: