Full agenda now available
THE 19TH ANNUAL EUROPEAN FINANCIAL SERVICES CONFERENCE
15 JUNE 2021
Hosted by Barclays, Generali and Kreab this year’s conference addresses the most pertinent issues within financial services. We are delighted to welcome a top line up of speakers who will speak on a range of issues, including sustainable finance, central bank digital currencies, building back better following the pandemic and much more.
See the agenda for full details on the sessions.
|Add to calendar||Register now||Event website|
Meet the speakers
- Andrej Sircelj, Minister for Finance, Slovenia
- Francesco Ceccato, CEO, Barclays Europe
- Gabriele Galateri di Genola, Group Chairman, Generali
- Anne Richards, CEO, Fidelity International
- John Berrigan, Director General, DG FISMA, European Commission
- David Schwimmer, CEO, London Stock Exchange
- Katharine Braddick, Director General for Financial Services, HM Treasury, UK
- Javier Pérez-Tasso, CEO, Swift
- Sylvie Goulard, Second Deputy Governor, Banque de France
- Sharon Yang, Deputy Assistant Secretary for International Financial Markets, US Department of Treasury
- Danuta Hübner, Member, European Parliament
and many more! View the full speaker list here.