ACEEE is pleased to announce our second Rural Energy Conference. This dynamic one-day event will explore how energy efficiency and clean energy are increasing rural prosperity. Our interactive sessions, plenary panels, and networking breaks will connect you with leaders from utilities, government, industry, nonprofits, financial institutions, and academia.
This conference will give you the perfect opportunity to delve into clean energy solutions tailored for rural communities that will spur economic growth and energy affordability. Many rural residents spend a higher share of their income on energy costs than their non-rural counterparts. Join us to explore the power and potential of energy efficiency and clean energy to lower energy bills and improve the everyday lives of rural residents.
We will discuss the following topics as they relate to rural communities:
- Energy efficiency program design and financing
- Renewable and distributed energy resources
- Economic development
- Electrification of buildings and transportation
- Resilience and disaster recovery
- Energy affordability for low-income households
- 2018 Farm Bill and USDA programs
- Broadband access