Lead the 2020 decade of action and learn how business can deliver the right culture, investment, capabilities, technologies and collaborations to ensure future survival and success – with 750+ CEOs, ESG investors, sustainability.
The Responsible Business Summit Europe 2020 is the only platform that brings leaders from all three key stakeholders together at the world’s largest and leading responsible business platform. From educating your board to influencing internal critics to transforming your business on a new sustainable footing, you will learn practical ‘how-to’ best practice on what change looks like for both now and the 2030/2050 horizons.
Whether you work in corporate sustainability, sustainable procurement/supply chain, investor relations, sustainability reporting or in ESG investments – this is the event for you.
Business critical themes for 2020:
- Climate adaption leadership: Build regenerative and resilient strategies that deliver market-level change on key climate risks and opportunities
- Going beyond ESG disclosures: Performance-based metrics and goal setting fit for investors
- Making sustainability THE future blueprint for business: Proving the ROI of sustainability and embedding within all business
- Build the 21st Century supply chain: Utilise new technologies, partnerships and procurement strategies and transform to a clean, circular and positive impact value chain
- Purpose-driven action and communications: Discover how companies are driving advocacy and action, both internally and externally, through purpose-driven communications
Join us in May for three days of ambitious and practical debate on how, together, we can lead the decade of action.