Responsible Investor upcoming seminar provides valuable information for asset management firms to get selected more frequently by pension funds.
Responsible Investor’s ESG in the Asset Manager Selection Process seminar, taking place in New York on Friday, October 18th will feature presentations from some of North America’s largest asset owners and most influential consultants, discussing how they consider ESG factors in their manager selection process.
The asset owners speaking at this seminar represent more than $100bn in AUM.
This year’s workshop will include commentary on asset classes including equities, fixed income, infrastructure and multi-manager strategies. The speakers will provide critical information on the ESG benchmarks and measures that are incorporated into their funds’ selection, investment and monitoring processes.
The website, including registration information may be seen here: ESG in the Asset Manager Selection Process
Responsible Investor subscribers receive a 30% discount off the cost of attending. Click here to receive your subscribers’ code.
· Cambria Allen, Director of Corporate Governance, UAW Retiree Medical Benefits Trust
· William Atwood, Executive Director, Illinois State Board of Investment
· Tim Barron, Chief Investment Officer, Segal RogersCasey
· Leonardo Bernardini, Senior Portfolio Manager, Altis Investment Management
· Andy Iseri, Vice President, Global Manager Research, Callan Associates
· Rich Nuzum, North American Head of Investments, Mercer
· Arti Prasad-Naidu, Responsible Investment Analyst, New Zealand Superannuation Fund (by video)
· Katharine Preston, Manager, Responsible Investing, OPTrust
Institutional marketers, sales people, consultant relations executives, portfolio managers, product specialists, RFP writers and all involved in the proposal/sales/beauty parade process will benefit from the information presented.
This year we are using a bespoke iPad-based technology that will enable all attendees to make notes directly onto the speakers’ slides and then receive them via electronic file at the end of the day. Attendees will also receive the notes and slides from the London seminar, which takes place the week before and features a different group of speakers.
We hope you will join us on the 18th of October.