Session Topics Announced for 2012 GreenGov Symposium
Confirmed Speakers Posted Over the Next Few Weeks
Click here to register now.
The White House Council on Environmental Quality (CEQ) and Association of Climate Change Officers (ACCO) have announced the session topics for this year?s GreenGov Symposium ? Leading by Example. Over the course of two days, the Symposium will feature 10 tracks with nearly 60 sessions, including an entire track of webcast sessions. In addition to the session topics for September 24-25, 2012, the confirmed post-conference meetings, workshops and events taking place on September 26, 2012 are now available online.
The GreenGov Symposium covers a broad range of environmental sustainability topics and will feature speakers from Federal, state, and local governments, the private sector, non-profit organizations, and academic institutions. This year’s program will feature “no slide” panel discussions, best practice case studies, and new concept, 101-education sessions on topics such as:
- Energy Efficiency and High Performance Sustainable Building Strategies
- Innovative Fleet Management Tools
- Sustainable Acquisition Initiatives
- Climate Change Adaptation, Risk Analysis
- Siting of Renewable Energy on Federal Lands
- Culture Change Initiatives
- Third-Party Financing for Renewable Energy Projects/ Energy Savings Performance Contracts
- Petroleum Reduction Strategies
For the most up-to-date information on the 2012 GreenGov Symposium, please visit www.GreenGov2012.org.