Market Blog #26 – 24/5/19: May GB issuance USD17.8bn: Demand surges for Dutch Sov Certified GB: Russian Railways Certified GB puts Russia on map: UAE – Majid Al Futtaim Properties issues 1st green sukuk outside Asia
- Issuance reaches USD17.8bn as of 23 May – already a 31% increase year-on-year with another week to go
- Netherlands: Dutch green bond becomes the largest Sovereign Certified under the Climate Bonds Standard
- Russia: Russian Railways debuts with a Certified Climate Bond, opening up a green bond market in Russia
- Switzerland: Raiffeisen Schweiz completes debut issuance in a first for Swiss financial corporates
- UAE: Majid al Futtaim Properties enters the market with second green bond from an UAE issuer
Don’t miss it! Limited spaces.
Register now for our Green Bond Boot Camp in London on 7 June by email to [email protected]
More details here.