I hope you might take a few minutes out of your busy schedules to review the results of GIFT’s recent leadership programme in Gansu, China:
- Round-up: China 2014 – Global Leaders Programme
- Photo Story: Gansu Modern Forage, Lanzhou China
Participants worked hard to produce some excellent recommendations for a local agribusiness in Lanzhou and we would be delighted to hear your feedback.
The next Global Leaders Programme will be held from 1-12 Dec in Hong Kong and Lao PDR
- Module One: a platform for challenging old assumptions and promoting new thinking about the role of business, the drivers of change, and future investment opportunities in the region
- Module Two: a field project conducted in partnership with the United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (UNESCAP).
- Working with the Ministry of Mines and Energy and private and civil sector stakeholders participants will propose a commercially viable and inclusive business model for increasing energy access in rural communities.
Please consider becoming involved. As stated on the programme prospectus, we are offering an “early bird” discount for those who enroll before 15 August.