February 28th and 29th
Biltmore Hotel at Coral Gables, Miami
The event will offer you a unique opportunity to discuss the important challenges and opportunities facing both energy and infrastructure finance, which include:
· How levels of liquidity have affected deal structures?
· The increasing use of concessionary models for airports in Latin America
· Country focuses on some of the regions hottest markets including Colombia, Mexico and Brazil
· The evolution of the project bonds market in Latin America
Come to Miami in February and hear from respected experts in the industry including:
· Maria Constanza García, Vice Minister of Infrastructure, Government of Colombia
· Roberto Zurli Machado, Director, BNDES
· Rubens Vieira, Director; Airport Infrastructure, ANAC
· Gabriel Goldschmidt, Manager Infrastructure Latin America and Caribbean, IFC
· Peter Vonk, Vice President, CAF
· Gustavo Tardin Barbosa, Global Head of Corporate Finance, Petrobras S.A.
· Viviane Saraiva Whehaibe, Financial Manager, Queiroz Galvão Óleo e Gás S.A
· Francisco Zacarias, Vice President of Development, OHL
You can also view the full agenda at www.euromoneyseminars.com/laeif.