The agenda for the upcoming SASB Symposium has been finalized! We are happy to announce that Bill McNabb, Chairman and CEO of Vanguard Group, will join in a keynote conversation with previously announced speakers Mary Schapiro, Co-Vice Chair, SASB Foundation Board, former chairman, SEC, and Michael Bloomberg, Chairman, SASB Foundation Board, philanthropist, Founder of Bloomberg LP, and the 108th Mayor of New York City.
The keynote session featuring this trio of amazing speakers is just one of the many reasons to attend the SASB Symposium. Please take a few minutes to review the full agenda.
Some newly announced speakers that will be at the Symposium include:
- Scott Evans, Chief Investment Officer and Deputy Comptroller, New York City Retirement Systems
- Kirsty Jenkinson, Managing Director, Sustainable Investment Strategies, Wespath Investment Management
- Kurt Kuehn, Former CFO, UPS
- Terri Polley, President and CEO, Financial Accounting Foundation
- Kurt Schacht, Managing Director, Standards and Advocacy, CFA Institute
- Savita Subramanian, Head of U.S. Equity & Quantitative Strategy, Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Research
The SASB Symposium is just 27 days away and only a few tickets remain! Last year, tickets sold out before the event and we had to close registration – don’t let that happen to you!
Be sure not to miss out and register now!