Welcome to the January edition (#31) of the Solar Asset Management Newsletter
Keeping you up-to-date on the latest developments, headlines, reports & events on the increasingly important topic of solar asset management, including Operations & Maintenance, optimization and portfolio & financial management.
>>> Was this email forwarded to you? Sign up here to get on the list!
More and more of today’s interactions are powered by AI, from the gadgets we use to the cars we drive. Although the integration of the energy industry and artificial intelligence is still very much in its infancy, their synergy has the potential to radically revolutionise the existing power generation practices across the globe.
POWERHUB – Compliance is boring. It feels like a necessary evil. So let’s talk about how you can stay ahead of the curve without losing your mind in the details.
LOOKING BACK & LOOKING FORWARD
- 2017: The PV year in review
- The weekend read: Six trends that will shape the inverter landscape in 2018
- Module cleaning firm Ecoppia raises $13m in funding
- Solar PV O&M Landscapes Consolidate Globally
- EDF to provide O&M services for 146MW PV project in Chile
- Join or die: How utilities are coping with 100% renewable energy goals
- The Top 10 Utility Regulation Trends of 2017
- Commercial developers are expanding their capabilities, which could increase installation volumes and concentrate the market beyond 2017
- Aquila Capital buys 170MW Portuguese portfolio
- Greenbacker acquires 10MW in US from Foresight Group
- Capital Stage acquires two planned solar parks in the Netherlands
- Canadian Solar Subsidiary Recurrent Energy Closes North Carolina Project Sale to Falck Renewables (92MW)
- Terra Firma to launch Italy’s biggest solar sale in January
- Conergy claims poor operations lose Filipino solar farms millions of pesos yearly
AM / O&M RELATED EVENTS
Solar Asset Management: North America
March 13-14, 2018 /// San Francisco, USA /// 5th edition
Solar Asset Management: Asia
May 24-25, 2018 /// Tokyo, Japan /// 3rd edition
Would you like to see your company’s press release featured here? Contact us.