The Life Changing Solar Training Journey: Paonia Colorado
SEI’s training facility in Paonia, Colorado is much more than just a classroom or hands-on training lab facility. It is a life changing experience. The technologies and knowledge shared by our instructors is just the beginning of a life long journey you will embark upon when you enroll in our courses. The friendships and business relationships established with SEI instructors, students, alumni, staff, and board members are priceless. But you got to get here and make plans soon as these class seats fill fast throughout the year.
Starting in April we will be offering the following training at our beautiful training facility here in Colorado!
- PV101: SOLAR ELECTRIC DESIGN AND INSTALLATION (GRID-DIRECT)
- PV201L: SOLAR ELECTRIC LAB WEEK (GRID-DIRECT)
- PV110: SOLAR WATER PUMPING
- PV202: ADVANCED PV SYSTEM DESIGN AND THE NEC (GRID-DIRECT)
- PV203: PV SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS (BATTERY-BASED)
Every year hundreds of people from all over the world travel to the mountains of Colorado and SEI’s training facility. Paonia, Colorado has been the starting point for thousands of people to get their start in the solar industry. We invite you to make this journey and share our vision of a world powered by renewable energy. This experience will change your life!
If you are looking for the very best technical training that offers the most rigorous theory based and hands-on training in the solar industry – SEI is the best school in the world! This video with Kris Sutton from SEI goes over the training experience you will get while attending our industry recognized training program.
Take Your Solar Career to the Next Level with SEI’s Online Campus – Classes Start Feb. 25th!
Starting February 25th we will be offering the following online courses:
- PVOL101: SOLAR ELECTRIC DESIGN AND INSTALLATION (GRID-DIRECT)
- PVOL202: ADVANCED PV SYSTEM DESIGN AND THE NEC (GRID-DIRECT)
- PVOL203: PV SYSTEM FUNDAMENTALS (BATTERY-BASED)
- PVOL304: ADVANCED PV STAND-ALONE SYSTEM DESIGN (BATTERY-BASED)
- PVOL350: PV SYSTEMS – TOOLS AND TECHNIQUES FOR OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE
- FVOL202: DISEÑO FOTOVOLTAICO AVANZADO Y EL NEC (SISTEMAS INTERACTIVOS)
Input caption text here. Use the block’s Settings tab to change the caption position and set other styles.