Looking to Drive Better Business Results?Sustainable Brands is home to the premier global community of brand leaders who are tapping environmental and social purpose to drive innovation and deliver new business and brand value. Join us at SB’17 Copenhagen and be a part the conference that brings the entire system into the conversation.How Will You Engage?
- Listen to plenaries to gain insight into the latest trends and drivers from 100+ innovators and leaders from organizations including IDEO, H&M, Forum for the Future, TerraCycle, Harvard University & more!
- Take part in breakout sessions featuring topical explorations with experts from United Nations Global Compact, Sainsburys, UPS, method + ecover, and others.
- Join deep-dive sessions and learn about new tools, critical frameworks and methodologies with thought-leaders from the World Bank, London School of Economics, Unilever & more.
- Participate in networking events during lunchtime chats, co-create in the Innovation Labs and partake in Birds of a Feather Dinners where you’ll be able to create meaningful relationships with thought leaders from around the world.
- Plus, join a featured breakout session with Rob Cameron, Chief Executive Officer at SustainAbility in London as he presents the findings from the latest GlobeScan-SustainAbility survey, an assessment of experts’ views Evaluating Progress on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Register today for the best rates on tickets and lodging! As a valued member of the SustainAbility community, you can save an extra 20% with your exclusive discount code.