SustainAbility is publishing a blog series for businesses looking to shape their plastic strategy, accelerate change and pursue the necessary scales of innovation and collaboration to address the plastics challenge.
Over the coming weeks SustainAbility’s Nicola Ledsham will explore the following five focus areas:
- Removing avoidable (plastic) packaging
- Creating a circular economy for plastics
- Innovating to minimise the lifecycle impacts of plastics
- Collaborating to change policy and markets
- Engaging consumers to reduce and recycle
Kate Newbury-Helps discusses opportunities for all sectors to work towards Universal Health Coverage.
Businesses must go All In to have a fighting chance of success moving forward. Learn more, book a workshop and purchase the book:allinbook.net
Join Rob Cameron & John Elkington on 27th November for a discussion about Novartis’ impact valuation work.
Rosie Ward explores the role of FAIRR in addressing antibiotic resistance.