Do you enjoy Co-op Weekly, the Cooperative Business Journal and the Co-op IMPACT Conference?
Do you want to participate in the democratic election process and help shape NCBA CLUSA’s Board of Directors?
Do you want to support advocacy for cooperatives and raise public awareness of the benefits of the cooperative business model in the U.S. and globally?
Become an individual member of NCBA CLUSA today!
Use the code NEW2019 in the “Invoice Number” box and join for just $150 at the following link: https://ncbaclusa.coop/pay/
Your NCBA CLUSA membership:
· Supports advocacy through the Congressional Cooperative Business Caucus, the Interagency Working Group on Co-op Development, and more.
· Is essential to cooperative development globally and in the U.S. with the help of the Cooperative Development Foundation.
· Provides exclusive marketing and learning opportunities through the Co-op IMPACT Conference, Annual Membership Meeting and timely webinars.
· Promotes public awareness of co-ops through the Co-op Festival, Co-op Weekly newsletter and events around key co-op issues.
· Advances thought leadership in the co-op community and beyond through the Cooperative Business Journal, original research and the Council of Cooperative Economists.
If you have any questions, you can contact me at (202) 442-2326 or [email protected].
We hope you’ll join the NCBA CLUSA family today!