As its editor I’d like to personally invite you to download Issue #9 of Bio-Based World Quarterly your dedicated guide to the latest news and essential business developments for bio-based chemicals, products and fuels and the brands that purchase, use and sell them.
In this free to read digital magazine you will be able to learn about the following developments:
- Headliner: Gabe Davies, European Surf Manager, Patagonia.
- The ‘Model-T Ford of the biorefining industry’ that is offering huge new rewards from waste streams.
- We need to go much further, much faster,’ in changes to packaging urges Unilever chief.
- How TechnipFMC are using 60+ years of experience to develop a growing range of bio-based polymers.
- Five very different ways that can help tackle the global plastic crisis.
- BBI JU 2017 Stakeholder forum – Bringing together the bio-based community
- Project Focus: Moving Europe’s mountain of nappies from landfill to helping create useful bio-based products.
- Cutting the cost of biorefining with on-site enzyme production.
- The Last Word with … Christophe Schilling, CEO of Genomatica.
- And much more…
Thanks for reading!
Editor, Bio-Based World News