How to effectively engage stakeholders in frontier markets
An exclusive two-day executive training workshop, certified by the CSR Training Institute
30-31 October, 2014, London
An unhappy stakeholder with a cell phone and internet connection can turn a problem into a crisis that can threaten the very survival of your company
Twenty executives will spend two intense days learning from and with global experts on how to effectively engage stakeholders in emerging markets. This course is a practical blend of lectures, case studies, discussions, dilemma-solving group work and individual reflection. The two-day programme combines real-world tools and strategies with strategic insights and down-to-earth approaches. These will equip executives to engage and work better with stakeholders especially in lean or frontier markets.
- Find out how the world’s leading extractive companies engage stakeholders successfully
- Learn how your company can get difficult engagement right, in process, in practice and on the ground
- Discover how to make the case for more resources to senior management – and how to make that stick
- Expert tips from your peers in a closed environment, learn from those who got it right, and wrong
- Our experts taking part in this workshop have experience at working with companies such as Arcelor Mittal, BP, Anglo American, Rexam, Golden Star, BHP Billiton, Shell, and many others
Objectives & Learning Outcomes
The programme objective is to provide participants with insights, understanding, tools, techniques, strategies and networks that will help them and their companies to be more effective at engaging and working with stakeholders in what used to be known as emerging markets – now frontier markets.
The Program is designed for professionals from industry, NGOs, governments, civil society and the multi-lateral/international world. The training is cross-industry and is relevant for a
Key Features of the program:
- World class faculty of recognized global leaders
- Highly acclaimed program
- Diverse participants and faculty
- Integrates theory, strategy and practical examples in every session
- Includes a full year of post-program support/mentorship
Course Leaders Include:
- Tobias Webb, founder, Innovation Forum. founder, Ethical Corporation 2001-2014. CSR Lecturer, University of London.
- Wayne Dunn, founder and president of the CSR Training Institute and professor of practice in CSR at McGill University
- Ignacio Gavilan, former senior manager, supply chains and CSR/Stakeholder engagement, McDonald’s, bp and Anglo American
- Dr Peter Davis, leading global consultant on emerging markets and stakeholder engagement and author of “Corporations, Global Governance and Post-Conflict Reconstruction”
- Mark Eadie, stakeholder engagement expert
Ongoing support for your development
As part of your participation in the two day course, we’re offering you a six month follow up option with Wayne and Tobias via phone, email or even face to face to help you achieve your goals and become a more effective manager.
If you have any questions, or you’re interested in attending, do get in touch:
Chief Operating Officer
+44 (0) 203 096 1518