||We are pleased to share with you our latest global opinion research showing that many people are very interested in leading healthy and sustainable lives, but that there is a broad gap between intent and action. People say they need business and government to help, not least by providing products and services that make healthy and sustainable living easy and affordable.
The Healthy & Sustainable Living study has been designed and launched with a range of partners including IKEA, P&G, PepsiCo, VF Corporation, Visa, Worldwide Brewing Alliance and WWF International to help companies better understand the barriers and enablers of living in a way that is good for people and the planet.
To help launch the study, we hosted an in-person and livestreamed event at the AB InBev offices in NYC, as part of Climate Week. Following a short overview of the study by GlobeScan CEO Chris Coulter, the event featured a panel discussion with the following senior executives from partnering organizations:
- Carl Henrik Josephson, Global Climate Communication Lead, Inter IKEA Group
- Douglas Sabo, VP, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Sustainability, Visa
- Emma de Szoeke, SVP Insights & Analytics, PepsiCo
- Kavita Prakash-Mani, WWF Global Conservation Director, WWF International
- Pablo Jimenez, VP Reputation & Communications, AB InBev
Learn more in our press release, full report and recording of the launch event, accessible via the links below: