- What does the call for a data revolution mean in the process of defining the Post-2015 development agenda?
- What are the essential elements to take into consideration in the search for new ways to measure progress towards sustainability that is transparent, inclusive and just? How much are we advancing in that direction?
- How could we make visible the social and ecological costs and benefits of our economic activities?
- Will there be a possibility in this data revolution to measure the “intangibles”, such as well-being, happiness, knowledge and others related to sustainability values enactment in national statistics to guide policy making?
- What could be the alternative ways to redefine success?
The Earth Charter International is contributing to the discussion on data revolution for the post 2015 processes in a two-hour webinar with two distinguished speakers: Hazel Henderson and Herman Mulder
How to participate? On the date and time, click on this link:
Click on “Launch Class”, the system will ask your name to enter in the platform, we appreciate if you mention your country as well, so we can better identify you: e.g. MaryCanada