Wind & Solar Energy Assets in South America:
Leveraging Data and Tech to Keep Down OPEX
With the exception of Brazil, wind and solar power generation is still something relatively new in South America, so the companies that seek to enter local power markets face unique challenges in developing and managing green energy assets there.Key areas covered in this FREE 11-page report include:
- HARVESTING WIND AND SOLAR ENERGY IN SOUTH AMERICA – THE CHALLENGE AND THE OPPORTUNITY
- Design, equipment and big data – leveraging technology to bring down the operational expenditure
- How the solar industry is embracing advanced analytics
- What can Big Data, automation and AI do for wind O&M
- INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
- Find out which O&M tools and strategies Enel are testing
- Lessons learned by Eurus Energy in Latin America
- NEXTracker : designing with serviceability and resiliency in mind
- Chile’s newest wind farm – preparing for life near the ocean
Do you want to do business in the South American O&M Industry?
With more than 20GW of wind and solar already installed and an enormous pipeline of projects soon to become operational in the short term, O&M and Asset Management is now a priority for South American markets. The region is now developing a long term vision to ensure projects have a fully effective, optimised and lucrative life cycle.
The Super Early-Bird Deadline for Green Assets expires this Friday, 5 October, and is your last chance to save US$200 off your pass!
4-5 December 2018
Punta del Este, Uruguay
Conrad Punta del Este Resort & Casino