For the past six years, I have had the honor and privilege of leading Investors’ Circle to grow its community of investors, support social entrepreneurs, and demonstrate the power of impact investing and entrepreneurship to generate a more sustainable economy. As my tenure comes to a close today, I am reflecting with gratitude on all we have accomplished:
- Growing IC’s membership community by nearly 50%
- Doubling our local networks and expanding our network across the country
- Cultivating partnerships that have informed our global work and strategies
- Institutionalizing and growing IC’s Patient Capital Collaborative fund initiative
- Accelerating impact investments (over $50 million invested by the network in the last five years!)
- Securing a legacy gift to amplify our mission
This is an exciting time for Investors’ Circle – IC is poised to increase its impact in our dynamic marketplace with a growing and passionate membership, strong and committed team, and solid resources. And this endeavor is more important than ever!
The Board and team, led by Interim Executive Director, Alexandra LaForge, will be ably carrying forth IC’s mission during this transition time. I’m looking forward to a break this summer before exploring options for my next adventure.
Thank you for being part of this work and for your ongoing support of IC. I leave with deep gratitude for this hopeful community that is working every day to create a more sustainable, equitable economy.