ACI’s 3rd Clean Energy Finance Europe Conference will be taking place on 5th & 6th September 2018 in Frankfurt, Germany.
Once again, the conference will look at the global and European clean energy finance markets, as well the main drivers amongst end-products.
The event will also take an in-depth look into trends & innovation and new technologies development.
The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from the renewable energy industry, energy producers, developers, biogas plants owners, solution and technology providers, investors and main associations.
Join us in Frankfurt to exchange your point of view with your peers and engage in excellent networking opportunities.
The conference will take an in depth look at the following Key Points:
- Revision of legislation in progress
- Energy Efficiency Project
- New challenges and market responses
- Unlocking renewable energy investment
- Focusing on M&A activity
- Financing Renewable Energy Storage
- Scaling up green bond markets for sustainable development
- Repowering existing projects using up to date technology
- Financing sustainable small & large-scale projects
- Reason for “ Global Clean Energy Investment Falls”
More for less” was the story of renewable energy last year. Global new investment in renewables excluding large hydro fell by 23% to $241.6 billion, the lowest total since 2013, but there was record installation of renewable power capacity worldwide in 2016. Wind, solar, biomass and waste-to-energy, geothermal, small hydro and marine sources between them added 138.5GW, up from 127.5GW in the previous year.