Earth Day: Celebrating the New Leaders in Engagement

Earth Day 2018: Making the Sustainability Movement Sustainable THIS MONTH: The 2018 EarthX + Earth Day 50 Challenge call on leaders around the world to drive systemic change in our oceans, forests and climate; our team discusses supply chain collaboration  in the conference circuit; we share our favorite sustainability e-reads; …

Headed to Skoll? Water.org and Toilet Board Coalition Roundtable Agenda Announced! RSVP to reserve your spot at the table!

Agenda Announced for Water.org and Toilet Board Coalition breakfast roundtable discussion at the SKOLL WORLD FORUM – Oxford – April 10, 2018 INVITATION TO ENTREPRENEURS, BUSINESSES & INVESTORS SKOLL WORLD FORUM ECOSYSTEM EVENT Accelerating Business Ecosystems & Nurturing Entrepreneurship An Action Agenda for the Sanitation Economy 10 April 2018, 7h30 – 8h30 Breakfast Roundtable Discussion The …

UN’s Highest Policy-Making Body to Break Male Domination- Momentarily

UN’s Highest Policy-Making Body to Break Male Domination- Momentarily Thalif Deen The 193-member General Assembly – one of the highest policy-making bodies at the United Nations – will get a much-needed break, come September, when a woman will preside over its 73rd session, only the fourth in the history of …

SDG Update – March 2018

“Ethical Markets Media’s forthcoming “Green Transition Scoreboard”® confirms much of the news in this SDG Knowledge Update and examines private investments in the planet’s 3% freshwater.  We also question why there is so little attention paid to the other 97% or the planet’s saltwater and the thousands of salt-loving plants …

SDG Update – 29 March 2018

POLICY BRIEFS Getting to 2030: Tracking SDG Indicators for Evidence of Implementation Progress Lynn Wagner, Ph.D., Group Director, SDG Knowledge, IISD During the first two years of SDG implementation, it has been hard not to ask “Are we there yet?” or at least, “Are we getting there?” with the hope …

3p Daily: Unpacking Corporate Responsibility at Amazon and more…

Today’s Top Stories:   Unpacking Corporate Responsibility at Amazon By 3p Editors The pioneering online retailer has an outsized presence, and any move it makes toward improving corporate responsibility promises to be a seismic shift that could influence many industries. Read More Royal Dutch Shell Throws In The Climate Change …

NEXUS March Newsletter: Global Summit Dates, New Website & Upcoming Events

March 2018: Global Summit Dates, New Website & Upcoming Events Check out the new NEXUS website! https://nexusglobal.org/ Stay tuned for the launch of a log in only part of the website where NEXUS members can have access to exclusive discounts and events online. #WeAreNEXUS NEXUS Upcoming Summits, Forums & Delegations 2018 NEXUS …

World Water Day 2018

“Ethical Markets, in recognition of World Water Day is covering water issues and investments in our next Green Transition Scoreboard® for 2018 “CAPTURING CO2 WHILE IMPROVING HUMAN NUTRITION AND HEALTH”, for release in April.  We cover needed new directions in utilizing the planet’s 97% saltwater which can be used for …