NowStreet Media, a leader in financial markets’ reform, is pleased to announce its esteemed speakers and sponsors for its acclaimed Evolving Capital Markets & Crowdfunding networking event being held on Tuesday, August 21st in Atlanta.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
PRLog (Press Release) – Aug 09, 2012 – NowStreet Media, a leader in financial markets’ reform, is pleased to announce the speakers and sponsors for its upcoming Evolving Capital Markets & Crowdfunding Symposium being held on Tuesday, August 21st at Nelson Mullins Conference Center in Atlanta.
The conference will provide attendees with indispensible insight into how the JOBS Act, coupled with advancements in mass communications, is transforming our financial markets and giving rise to an abundance of new wealth-creating opportunities in the private markets. In addition to an unparalleled networking experience, attendees will discover fresh ideas for raising capital and maximizing returns in this new era of unprecedented innovation and regulatory reform.
Conference passes are available at http://regonline.com/ECMAtlanta821. A live interactive broadcast is also available to those who cannot make it to the event in person. Complimentary press passes are provided to pre-approved journalists and editorial staff.
Participating speakers include:
• Rep Patrick McHenry, United States Congressman
• David Weild, CEO of CMA Partners and former Vice Chairman of NASDAQ
• Vince Molinari, CEO of Gate Technologies
• Ryan Feit, CEO of SeedInvest
• Steve Repetti, CEO of RadWebTech
• Sean Carr, lecturer at the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business
• Sara Hanks, Co-founder and CEO of CrowdCheck
• Jouko Ahvenainen, Co-founder of Grow VC
• Gene Massey, CEO of Mediashares
• Scott Purcell, Founder of Arctic Island
• John D’Agostino, Global recognized leader in exchanges, asset management & market structure
• Richard Salute, Capital Markets and SEC Practice Director with J.H. Cohn
• Steve Cinelli, CEO of Primarq
• Candace Klein, founder and CEO of Bad Girl Ventures and SoMoLend
• Connie Koch, President, Southern California Region of Keiretsu Forum
• Berkeley Geddes, CEO of Crowdfunding Affiliates
• Dr. Charles Sidman, Managing Partner of ECS Capital Partners and Angels
• April Rudin, CEO of The Rudin Group
• Freeman White, CEO and Co-Founder of Launcht.com
• James A. Jones, Director of Business Development at Accuplan & Founder of AlternativeAssetsIRA
• Michael Gibson, Managing Director of USAdvisors, Overseas Funding
• Eric Corl, Co-Founder of Fundable
• Robert Dobyns, CEO of Conzortia Business Funding
• John Gornall, Partner at Arnall GoldenGregory LLP
• Terri A. Simmons, Partner at Arnall GoldenGregory LLP
• Jonathan B. Wilson, Member of Taylor English
• Richard Swart, Executive VP of Grow America Ventures
• Chonchol Gupta, CEO of Rebirth Financial
• Yvan De Munck, Principal of Eaglewood Capital
• Dara Albright, Founder of NowStreet
Convention sponsors and partners include Gate Technologies, Accuplan, Nelson Mullins, ShareholderLive, USAdvisors, MediaShares, Ethical Markets, CFIRA, CfPA, The Rudin Group, Crowdfunding Bootcamp, Trusted Insight, Venture Atlanta and SomoLend.
Dara Albright, NowStreet’s Founder, commented “We are grateful to all of our sponsors and speakers for their contributions to enhancing capital formation, facilitating wealth creation and for helping to inspire economic prosperity. We are honored to have the opportunity to showcase their value to our expanding audience.”
Symbolizing the capital markets of tomorrow and the hope for a more prosperous economic future, NowStreet is known in various financial circles for its commitment to repairing a damaged capital markets system with the inclusion of a private company marketplace that encourages long-term growth investing while facilitating capital formation, small business expansion, innovation and job creation. Through its media, event production and consulting divisions, NowStreet pioneers a number of cutting-edge products, services and event platforms designed help investors and entrepreneurs raise capital and maximize returns in this new era of unprecedented innovation and regulatory reform. NowStreet’s acclaimed industry events provide crowdfunding professionals, investors, investment bankers; wealth managers; VCs; family offices; incubators; private equity firms; pre-IPO fund managers; brokers; secondary stock specialists; equity analysts; entrepreneurs; select members of the media as well as tax, legal and regulatory experts with an unparalleled informational and networking experience – all in a framework specifically designed for uncovering new opportunities and securing business. For additional information, please visit http://nowstreetjournal.com