Friday March 27th 2015
40 years of foresight, insight and integrity
News and Current Issues
- March 23, 2015–March 29, 2015
- Land, Ocean Carbon Sinks Are Weakening, Making Climate Action More Urgent
- ScienceDaily: Top Environment News: Computer sims: In climatic tug of war, carbon released from thawing permafrost wins handily
- CDFI Roundtable – Now in Baton Rouge!
- WATCH: Black churches join the climate fight. The tide is about to turn!
- New publication released: Engaging Business on Human Rights
- Conference Report – Synthesis and key outcomes from GGKP Third Annual Conference
- PRESS RELEASE: ShareAction produces green bonds briefing for pension investors wondering “which bond is best?”
- [Blog] Tom Baumann, Chair ISO GHG management standards c’ttee, joins Climate Bonds Standards Industry Working Group
- Three Steps to Making the Right Offer to Your Ideal Investor
- Seizing a Critical Moment for Energy Efficiency Finance
- New Additions to the GIB Summit Programme
- Agriculture & Forestry Industry Working Group launched. Big businesses and banks tasked with advising on practicality of the Climate Bonds AFOLU Standard developed by the Expert Technical Committee.